Before you watch
The digital age (also known as the information age) is leaving few areas of our lives untouched.
Take a moment to reflect on how your life in ELT has changed since you entered the profession. Think about:
- Students – their context, behaviour and expectations
- The classroom and its facilities
- Materials and resources – their availability, quality and cost
- The hardware and software you now have access to
- New products and services you've noticed
Do you notice any overarching trends? You can share your observations with other course participants in the comments below.